Parks In Focus
|Category: Art Exhibits|
|This event has been verified by the Arizona Daily Star.|
Udall Foundation exhibits Parks In Focus connecting youth to nature through photography and outdoor learning in the airport’s Welcome Lounge A through August 31, 2017.
In partnership with the Western National Parks Association, Parks In Focus introduces hundreds of Tucson youth from the Boys & Girls Clubs, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and other local organizations to the wonders of our National Parks each year. Through afterschool activities, weekend outings, and summer camping trips, participants gain self-confidence and basic outdoor skills. They learn about plants and animals of the Sonoran Desert as they explore and photograph places they have never seen before. Most importantly, they develop a deeper connection to their National Parks.
Forty pieces have been selected to be on display at the airport.
|7250 S. Tucson Blvd., Tucson, AZ, 85756|
|Ground Level- adjacent to United Airlines baggage belt #7|
|Visit event website|
Event dates and times
- Thursday, Aug 24, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Friday, Aug 25, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Saturday, Aug 26, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Sunday, Aug 27, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Monday, Aug 28, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm
- Thursday, Aug 31, 2017, 12:00 am - 11:45 pm