Arts for All: Artwork on Display
|Category: Art Exhibits|
Arts for All student artwork is on display on the wooden towers in the cafe area June 1-30, 2018, during regular library hours.
The mission of Arts for All is to provide accessible education, training, and experiences in the arts for children, particularly those with special needs. The artists this year include Michelle Buscemi, Antonio Childress, Brian Mondeau, and Brent Quihuis.
During the month of June Arts for All will also have a show up at the Fine Art Gallery of the Tucson Jewish Community Center with a Gallery Talk by Matthew Katz, a direct support professional and art teacher at Arts for All, Inc. on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 2:00pm.
The students, ages two through adulthood, come from throughout the greater Tucson, Arizona area. Arts for All currently provides special considerations during the planning and programming for persons with physical disabilities, visual and hearing impairments, learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, emotional disturbances, mental illness, behavior problems, autism, and seizure disorders. Arts for All currently has three programs that merge the arts with human services: daily out-of-school time classes, Summer/Winter Arts Camps and a day program for adults with disabilities.
|101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ, 85701|
|Visit event website|
Event dates and times
- Thursday, Jun 21, 2018, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday, Jun 22, 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, Jun 23, 2018, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, Jun 24, 2018, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Monday, Jun 25, 2018, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Jun 26, 2018, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, Jun 27, 2018, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, Jun 28, 2018, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday, Jun 29, 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, Jun 30, 2018, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm